Monday, November 21, 2005

Day that was ...II

well folks now i continue with my sad story
"Just as my admit card was checked i got into II Block...Now the most important activity on my agenda was to find the LOO...So i decided to ask a guy with the IIM-B batch(ps:he was an IIM-B faculty member)...He retorted "Use ur head" in a grumpy sort of way..Well what did he mean?..Did he mean Use head as loo..not possible so it must have been to use my brain...Well It was finally my eyes and not my brain which helped me to find the LOO..I did find it but to my amusement the queue here was just a little shorter than one in front of the building..which means everybody was heading to LOO......Well after a ten minutes wait in front of the loo..And couple of minutes inside i was ready to enter the designated class room for writing CAT..So i was inside the Room No.607 at 28 past 10...Well if somebody had gone by the book no one was allowed inside after 10:15( imagine if somebody had told me to go back at that time!).....
nyway after that began the strip search..oops sorry just body search...i had got to used to the funda of having no chits in pocket..(not even ur wallet) due to our famed vtu exams...so now time was around 10:40...now suddenly a loud voice start comming out of no where!!!...it took me a second or two to realize that they had put a loudspeaker and somebody was speaking from the mike!!!...From the voice i could tell it was the same old iim faculty...he was blurting out the very same rules which were very clearly printed on my admit card!.....Now he told the invigilators to start distributing the booklets...i had thought this booklets will pinned andsealed..and was planning to play the old dirty trick i had played in all previous enterance exams!..that is to turn the booklet..press the last page and start looking at the questions in the last page!...but Alas not to be this time..they had put the booklet in a translucent cover x-(......anway this "IIM Guy" again blurted out the rules which was printed on top of the booklet..he must have thought we were all blind!...so after this 20 minutes of noise from speakers...a silence once gain befell upon the whole campus..the cat exam had begun...."

No comments:

Post a Comment