Tuesday, November 22, 2005

the day that was-III

well..after so many mock's...this was the real one!..They had changed the pattern this time..less number of questions and thus more marks/question. When i saw that i had a flashback..it remainded me of a day a few months back..when my brother advised me.."work on accuracy.U will surely make it!".. I took a deep breath and started off with the English section..as usual i started with RC's as i had been doing for several previous mocks.The questions and choices were ambigious for RC's.So one had to make a educated guess.And also to my surprise one of the passages sounded very familiar....i could not pin point to where i had read it then..but now i know it was from editorial page in hindu paper many months ago!..Then i moved swiftly into the DI section..I think this one went pretty well..(only after i came out i heard it was supposedly tough one!)......but i had still made a mistake which was probably fatal in the final analysis..i had outrun my time for DI..now i had 35 minutes left..and then the second big mistake..i started attempting 2 markers in an attempt to negate the time loss..tough they were!..and screwed, did ,i the section...tired back/neck sagging shoulders did not help matters..

No comments:

Post a Comment